Steps To The Future (STTF) guides students and their families through the college and career planning process. Student-centered, our mission is to assist students with the search, selection, application and transition to college and/or career.
- Custom College Plan -See Your Custom College Plan handout or video for instructions on account creation and use.
- Biweekly Group Messages – Biweekly broadcast messages through Custom College Plan (CCP) including, but not limited to current news and information on college admissions, financial aid, webinar opportunities, and other areas.
- Individual Appointments – One-on-one sessions with students (onsite or online). Students are responsible for scheduling their appointments at https://calendly.com/doctorb-2/60min.
- Monthly Newsletter – Electronic newsletter – see sample – distributed to families. Please share with families who may benefit from this information.
Sample Questions to Consider
- Where do I begin?
- Should I apply Regular Decision, Early Decision or Early Action?
- Do I take the SAT or the ACT? Do I apply test optional or do I submit my scores?
- Do I complete the FAFSA or the CSS Profile or both?
- What if I’m undecided about a major? and Are these colleges within my family’s budget?
STTF helps you answer these questions and more in a comprehensive program starting as early as ninth grade, onsite or online.